25+ Years Clinical Experience
Extensive Post-Doctoral Training in:
- Implant Prosthodontics
- Oral & Sinus Surgery
- Laser Dentistry
- No Drills, No Scalpels, (Often) No Anesthesia
- Minimizes Chance of Infection or Bleeding
- More Comfort During & After Treatment
- Faster Treatment & Healing
DIPLOMATE Status at International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
FELLOWSHIP Status at Misch Implant Institute
Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Scanner for Superior Image Accuracy
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Sleep Apnea / Snoring
How Does Sleep Apnea Occur?
Three Types of Apnea
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), the most common, is usually caused when the soft tissue in the rear of the throat collapses and closes completely during sleep.
- Central sleep apnea is not caused by a blocked airway but rather the brain’s failure to signal the muscles to breathe.
- Mixed apnea is a combination of the two.