25+ Years Clinical Experience
Extensive Post-Doctoral Training in:
- Implant Prosthodontics
- Oral & Sinus Surgery
- Laser Dentistry
- No Drills, No Scalpels, (Often) No Anesthesia
- Minimizes Chance of Infection or Bleeding
- More Comfort During & After Treatment
- Faster Treatment & Healing
DIPLOMATE Status at International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
FELLOWSHIP Status at Misch Implant Institute
Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Scanner for Superior Image Accuracy
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
What are Dental Veneers?
- Spaces between the teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Visit # 1 Veneer Preparation: The teeth are prepared by removing 0.3 to 0.5 mm of enamel (the thickness of a fingernail) to allow room for the veneer layer. An impression of the teeth is taken and sent to the specialized dental laboratory that will create the veneers.
- Visit #2 Veneer Bonding: Bonding involves all the steps that permanently attach the veneer to the tooth. After a cleaning of the tooth, the veneer is bonded to the tooth with a special dental cement. This dental cement is then hardened with an ultraviolet light.